someone who hasn’t watched kill la kill explain this
kyary pamu pamu is attacking a young bowl cut hunchback while a wild gargoyle bat nyooms into another dimension in a weak attempt to save the hunchback to take him back to notre dame
REBLOG THIS IF YOU THINK THE PERSON YOU REBLOGGED THIS FROM IS A CUTIE
I always suspected
The game is on, all we need are the players! We’re now accepting auditions for the first part of the selection process. We’ll be selecting 5 cartoon characters and 5 anime characters for a truth or dare battle panel. The first part of the audition process is submitting a video of yourself following the rules and requirements below.
Rules for the audition video:
- The character must meet these requirements:
-Not known for being part of a team/duo
-Popular and well known to a lot of people
-Has a fandom
-Has a three dimensional personality
- The character must be from an anime or cartoon series from a film or TV series, no web comics or web shows.
- You do not have to be in cosplay for the video, but you must show a picture of the cosplay.
- If you do not have the cosplay done yet, you must be able to show the progress of what you have so far of the cosplay.
- You cosplay cannot be an form of AU or non-canon version of that character (genderbent, humanized or steampunk).
- You can audition for as many characters as you want.
- All auditions must be submitted by January 31st.
Video audition requirements:
- Explain what you like about the character you’re cosplaying as and why you like what they’re from.
- Tell us your skills and what you can bring to the table.
- Answer the following questions in character:
-What excites you?
-If you were a luchador, what would your name be and why?
-What’s the most evil thing you’ve ever done?
- As yourself, explain why this character should represent cartoons or anime as a whole against the other team.
You can post your video on tumblr or youtube as a privte or public video. All videos can be sent to https://www.facebook.com/crossoverthetop privately or publicly. Please leave us a link to either your tumblr, e-mail, or any other way of contacting you. If you are picked for the second part we will notify you and we will schedule a time to have a google hangout, where we will test your improv skills.
Got all that? We hope to see some amazing creativity and hear from everyone by the end of January! Best of luck to you all!
Drop Every Single Thing You Are Doing And Listen To This Game-Changing Miley Cyrus “Wrecking Ball” Remix,
i almost got in a car accident because of this
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
wtf u doing bloggin while ur driving dumbass
So I decided I want do do an SNK cosplay group for Anime Detour next year and I want everyone to have a sign with their character they’re cosplaying used as a pun. These are just a few examples of what I had in mind.
No you see, that's where everybody's wrong.
It's all one title: Gallifrey Falls No More.
My Daisho Con Highlights and Disappointments
- The people I stayed with won first place in the masquerade and I was so happy for them!
- I drank in public for the first time.
- After coming back to the room after all of the drinking my roommates left me an open bed with a blanket and pillow with my phone that I thought I lost.
- Not everywan hated my puns. I really felt so happy when people actually liked my puns.
- Bought some really nice prints.
- A few people recognized me from my SNK or Swim Panel.
- Formed friendships with people I knew from MN cons.
- I don’t know if I just don’t look good enough, but it seemed liked barely anyone recognized my cosplays.
- Not doing panels is so boring.
- Con was too spread apart and mainly hallways, hard to meet people.
- I wanted to make new friends and flirt with people, but it’s so hard because I’m such a social weenie.
- Didn’t really make new friends, just formed stronger bonds with people I already knew.
- I didn’t have a group of friends with me so I had that ‘I don’t belong anywhere’ the entire time.
- No more cons until Detour for me!
So I hope everyone had a great time at Daisho and I didn’t annoy everyone too much with my bad puns. I will totally go again next year if I have more close friends with me and panels to do!
I got in line for registration at 7 cause I thought it opened at 8. But it doesn’t open until 11… I hate everything…