i’m back baby
RWBY fans be like
Monty be like
Yang Xiao Long everyone
did anyone do this yet
Barbara Dunkelman as Yang
I cannot handle this
The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my entire existence on this earth…
- A few people recognized me from panels!
- People really enjoyed my porno panel, like, I got all teary eyed that people had so much fun cause I worked hard on that shit.
- Actually all my panels met beyond my expectations, none of them really bombed.
- Greg Ayres being the Gregest
- Meeting new people
- FIVE ELEVATORS! Like, I know they weren’t the best, but it was better than just two.
- Seeing people’s reactions to eating hot peppers
- That one guy on staff who always was super nice about finding out if I needed anything. He was Asian, wish I got his name, he deserves a promotion.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HYATT, besides the elevators and the chair in the bathroom for makeup in the rooms, that was pretty classy.
- Feeling guilty when people cried from eating the peppers…
- Last minute editing stress that could’ve been avoided
- The schedule was just terribly setup.
- Panelists get treated like shit. Barley any time to set up and only get a free badge if you do 4 panels. We make up your con and we deserve better for it.
- NO ROOM PARTIES, IT’S MY VAYCAY AND I WANNA GO CRAY CRAY!
- No general hangout area
- Meetups were just a mess
Overall, there’s a good chance I’ll go again next year. But I’m deffinitly not going to metacon. If anyone is deciding between going to meta or fusion, I ask you, WHY? It’ll just be a smaller animini with no SPG. Plus fusion is not a Kopf con, nuff said. But I had a great time and I hope that if you went to any of my panels, you had a good time.
Ay yo, if you’re not busy you should come to a few of my panels. These are just the ones I made posters for. I’m also doing a pun panel on Sunday.
i made a shocking discovery today