Drop Every Single Thing You Are Doing And Listen To This Game-Changing Miley Cyrus “Wrecking Ball” Remix,
i almost got in a car accident because of this
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
wtf u doing bloggin while ur driving dumbass
So I decided I want do do an SNK cosplay group for Anime Detour next year and I want everyone to have a sign with their character they’re cosplaying used as a pun. These are just a few examples of what I had in mind.
No you see, that's where everybody's wrong.
It's all one title: Gallifrey Falls No More.
My Daisho Con Highlights and Disappointments
- The people I stayed with won first place in the masquerade and I was so happy for them!
- I drank in public for the first time.
- After coming back to the room after all of the drinking my roommates left me an open bed with a blanket and pillow with my phone that I thought I lost.
- Not everywan hated my puns. I really felt so happy when people actually liked my puns.
- Bought some really nice prints.
- A few people recognized me from my SNK or Swim Panel.
- Formed friendships with people I knew from MN cons.
- I don’t know if I just don’t look good enough, but it seemed liked barely anyone recognized my cosplays.
- Not doing panels is so boring.
- Con was too spread apart and mainly hallways, hard to meet people.
- I wanted to make new friends and flirt with people, but it’s so hard because I’m such a social weenie.
- Didn’t really make new friends, just formed stronger bonds with people I already knew.
- I didn’t have a group of friends with me so I had that ‘I don’t belong anywhere’ the entire time.
- No more cons until Detour for me!
So I hope everyone had a great time at Daisho and I didn’t annoy everyone too much with my bad puns. I will totally go again next year if I have more close friends with me and panels to do!
I got in line for registration at 7 cause I thought it opened at 8. But it doesn’t open until 11… I hate everything…
Avatar Parallels: Aladdin and Wan, Part 2 (x)
world’s classiest rin cosplayer
you are so perfect
Aye yo I ain’t wanna fuck with that.
SNK OR SWIM, Shingeki no Kyojin/Free! Iwatobi Swim Club panel at Anime Fusion 2013! a video of the whole panel
the audio is sub-par because of a pretty awful microphone, but it’s listenable, i hope!
Oh god, I really can’t stand hearing or seeing myself so I can’t watch, but thank you so much for recording this!
Semegly Homosexual Swimmin Boys:
Rei: Tumblr unknown, but her name is Krissy
Scouting Survey Recon Corpslegion:
The dream teams!
Thank you to everyone who came to the SNK or Swim panel! An even bigger thanks to my dream team of panelists!
Only time will tell what the next two big anime series will be for the panel at Detour, but I hope to see you all there!